Terms of Service
The use of this website(www.blfindia.org) of Bright Life Foundation and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Bright Life Foundation shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the website, or any content on the website.
- Bright Life Foundation can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted, constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms.
- We offer donors the option to be recognised anonymously.
- Bright Life Foundation takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to or cited on this site and any consequence that may arise from visiting such links is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Once you have made a donation or any other monetary contribution Bright Life Foundation has the discretion to utilise them in a manner that we seem fit and best suited.
- Any purchase, not limited to tickets, gift cards etc.., that has been made at www.blfindia.org will be delivered to your Email ID within two working days. In case of Non-receipt of the items please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bright Life Foundation shall not be held responsible for any loss/ liability that may arise from such delays.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions
- In case of any violation of the above mentioned Terms and conditions, Bright Life Foundation has the legal right to file charges against the user.
- Quick Donate/gift selection/e-scholarship selection
- Payment gateway including verification
- Confirmation of success/failure
- Email with details